Aug 4, 2015

Color Burst Powders Watercolor Card for As You See It

card 1
 Playing around with Color Burst powders and came up with this lovely little card, using my new Verve stamps.  To make the background, I spritzed the paper and dropped the powders on very lightly.  Spritz again and they just fade into loveliness!  My sweet friend, Pam, shared her powders with us at a local meeting and I made several backgrounds.  Thanks Pam!
card 2
 I stamped the image and colored with markers and doodled around the edge.  Sentiment is Verve too!
card 3
Some simple embellishments finish her up.  I'm linking up to the As You See It sketch #98 HERE.

5 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

That background is SO cool! I haven't put pink and yellow together in a long time, but now methinks I'm going to have to. Very pretty creation!

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with the pink and yellow. Love how you used the twine.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Heather Cooper said...

Wow! I really love that background technique, Autumn! I'll have to look into that! Great card design, and thanks for contributing to our gallery at As You See It Challenges this week.

Sarah Loves to Stamp said...

This is beautiful! Love the color combination here, especially with the background and how you've colored the main image! :) Thanks for playing along with the AYSI Challenge this week! I hope you'll join us this week - the new challenge (a color challenge) is already up this morning!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, I just love this beautiful mix of colors and that background is wonderful. So pretty!

Popular Posts