Aug 5, 2015

Stamped Embellishments Card at Virginias View

card 1
 Blogland is such a wonderful place, with so many opportunities to meet new people and share common interests such as stamping.  I recently stumbled across the Virginia's View challenge blog and am so excited to play along.  I created this Asian beauty with some very cool embellishments indeed, not the least of which was the hand stamped fortune!
card 2
 I added some wrinkles for detail and attached it with a bamboo paper clip.  I stamped the bird, by Hero Arts in green on layers and layers of Basic Grey paper, then embellished with an Asian coin.
card 3
 The sentiment is also by Hero Arts.  I love stamping on the lightest color in a paper pad, then layering the patterns.
card 4
I just love this card and was so pleased with how well the papers went with the image.  I'm entering the Virginia's View Embellishment Challenge HERE.

1 comment:

Popular Posts