Aug 31, 2015

Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves Stamped Fall Card

card 1
 I spent a wonderful weekend stamping with my Mother making lovely handmade fall cards.  This card was inspired by THIS pin, using the Tim Holtz Tattered Leaves stamps.
card 2
 We wanted to take it down a notch and make a simpler version.  We used Distress inks to color the leaf.  The twine ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and cost a dollar - love it!  Comes in several great colors.  Love that it is so thin.
card 3
 We distressed and inked and scrunched and layered!  All in all, we were happy with our card.  I forgot to bring my embossing folder so we went in a different direction with the background and used this beautiful BoBunny paper.  It is so Autumn!
card 4
I'm linking up to Work it Wednesday for their fall challenge HERE.  Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

craftytrog said...

A beautiful Autumnal card, I love the colours Autumn! X

Becca Cruger said...

Incredible!! This is absolutely a stunner! I really love the grungy edges and the twine. Awesome.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Great card! I saw this stamp online and at first thought I would buy it but decided I would just add it to my wish list and purchase it later...I regret that decision after seeing your card!! What a superb fall card!

Words and Pictures said...

Well, I'm a bit sad that we're heading into Autumn without having had a summer to speak of in the UK, but seeing these beautiful autumnal makes is cheering me up a bit. Do love the crafting colours this time of year.
Alison x

Mary Brack said...

The colors you blended on the leave are beautiful! My favorite season!

Karen L K said...

Very nice card! I love the colors and the design. It really adds to have the paper crumpled and distressed because it goes so well with a leaf.

Popular Posts