Aug 31, 2015

Viva la Verve August 2015 Week 4 Handmade Birthday Card

card 1
I'm finishing up August with a final birthday card using this sketch using this beautiful Verve stamp.  I stamped it in Walnut Stain Distress ink and layered over a doily.
 Sketch

card 2
 I sponged the doily with Adirondack Juniper ink lightly and added a strip of punched cardstock, some jute twine and a purchased paper flower.  
card 3
Aqua and brown are one of my favorite color combos!  I just loved this paper.  I'm linking up to the VLV August Challenge HERE.

3 comments:

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

Great shabby chic look! LOVE the browns and greens! Thanks for all your comments too! I love getting to know new crafters!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is pure shabby goodness. Love!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Such a beautiful card! THanks for playing along!

Popular Posts