Aug 25, 2015

Viva la Verve Feature & a Second August 2015 Week 3 Verve Card

card 1
 I was so excited about this week's Viva la Verve sketch that I ended up making two cards!  I mean, what a pretty layout!  I used the "Taste and See" stamp and Tree Branch Archival ink by Wendy Vecche.  This and Fossilized Amber Distress ink are my two favorite pads right now!  I sponged FA along the edge of the second tag and the dotty circle.
Verve Sketch
card 2
 I used a Fiscars punch along the bottom of the mini tag and a SU! doily and circle nestabilities die for the layers.
card 3
 Some simple distressing and matting onto a natural card and there you have it.  And guess what!!!  Julee featured my first card for this sketch on her recap post HERE.  I'm thrilled!!!  I am working hard at these challenges in hopes of winning the $100 prize of Verve stamps.  Oh how I need them...!!!
card 4
I'm linking up to the VLV August Week 3 Challenge HERE.  Cross your fingers and toes for me!  ;0

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Autumn, what a beautiful card, and I love the colors you've used! This is such a precious Scripture verse, and what a great take on the sketch! I always love doilies (and should use them more), and I love the tag and sweet bow! Ah, I'm thrilled to hear that you were featured on Julee's recap post - that's a big deal!! Woohoo! And, I know you would LOVE to win that prize! I love Verve Scripture images especially! Hugs, sweet friend!

cm said...

Autumn (what a gorgeous name!),your sweet comment on my W&W post has brought me here to thank you and wow, wow and wow! What a fabulous discovery I've made! Your Verve-inspired card here, as well as the others (I went for a stroll...had to!), are simply spectacular! You've rocked the sketches and showcased Verve products with style and flair! Fingers crossed that $100 win comes your way...and oh, what delights you'd create with a new stash of goodies! Unlimited possibilities!
~c

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cozy little card. Love that bit of lace!

Popular Posts