Sep 3, 2015

Free Printable Mason Jar Card

card 1
 I printed THIS image of an empty mason jar sketch for this week's Retro Sketches challenge and made this end of summer card.
card 2
 Not too long ago I found this love stamp at the second hand store for fifty cents!  It has flowers and the word love above the rubber, but I didn't ink them.  I decided to use this stamp to fill my jar, after all what's better than a jar of real love!  I chose this wood-grain paper by Basic Grey for the background and matted onto a kraft card.
card 3
 I inked the jar with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink.  The strips of patterned paper are by Authentique.  The butterfly is by Recollections.  I wasn't sure about adding the dots, but this sketch was so darn cute I had to copy it to a tee.
sketch
card 4
I finished with some Dymo label tape and a strip of punched paper.  I'm linking up to Retro Sketches for Challenge #179 HERE, just in the nick of time.  Please forgive these awful photos, I am doing this late at night and have terrible lighting in my studio...  :(  Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Pawsitively Creative said...

Not terrible photos at all. That mason jar is lovely! What a neat sketch! I love the love. Hehe! Awesome sauce design and layers you have created here. ~Niki

Popular Posts