Sep 12, 2015

Vintage Modern Verve Stamped Butterfly Card

card 1
 I picked up this adorable new Studion Calico pad of paper at AC Moore on sale for $2.50!  I have been itching to use it and this week's Mojo Monday sketch had just the right elements for this vintage-modern butterfly card.
card 2
 I embossed the butterfly in platinum powder.  LOVE!  The floral teal paper is the best sheet in the pack, but for some weird reason they only included one sheet of it - boo!
card 3
 The green stripe is washi tape and I added a layer of pom pom fringe and twine for fluff.  Some distressing and curling made gave this card the dimension I was craving.
sketch
card 4
Here's a peek of the other cards I'm working on in the background.  :)  I'm linking up to Mojo Monday for challenge 414 HERE and to Wow! Embossing Powder's monthly challenge HERE.

1 comment:

Yenni Natalia said...

seriously beautiful in detail. ^_^ layers are perfect.

Popular Posts