Oct 12, 2015

Give Thanks to the Lord Fall Card

card 1
 I love the beautiful fonts on this Give Thanks to the Lord stamp by Verve and just had to use it for a new fall card.  I had one long strip of this beautiful vintage floral paper left from years ago, so I modified the sketch a tad and added the strip of glitter paper.
sketch
card 2
 This super simple card came together with a MFT doily die and some coordinating ribbon.  I squeezed in two cards while I was at it.  :)
card 3
I'm linking these up to the Viva la Verve 2015 October Week 2 sketch HERE, to Word Art Wednesday #204 HERE, to the Challenge #46 HERE, and to Craft-Dee BowZ for their Anything Goes w/ a Bow challenge HERE.
The Challenge

14 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

Gorgeous colors, love that paper, the glitter strip and beautiful bow, wow!

Unknown said...

I really like your layout and the colors are lovely. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 204th AG challenge!
Blessings and Hugs, Carole

ChristineCreations said...

Gorgeous, rich and warm! And what a beautiful ribbon!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a comforting scripture. I love your fall colours and glitter strip. Wonderful cards!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a lovely card, and look at that bow! These look like great challenges.

Marlena M. said...

Two cards done~and they are both so pretty! Lovely work~

Connie Mercer said...

You have such a gift for card making. Another gorgeous one:)

Donna Maligno said...

Stunning card - love the colors and simplicity. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Words and Pictures said...

I love the rich jewel colours here, and that gorgeous glossy bow.
Alison x

craftytrog said...

A beautiful and inspiring card and quote! x

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The colours are definitely like jewels and such a pretty layout.
Very beautiful.
Wishes
Lynne

Amina Ishfaq said...

such a beautiful card :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Autumn, how gorgeous, and I love the paper! It's great that you finally used it, and what a stunning take on the sketch! I agree with you about this beautiful Plain Jane. I love them all, and the fonts are really so pretty! Your bow is stunning against the doily and glittery paper! Hugs!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so gorgeous! Love that shimmery paper and thank you so much for sending me a handmade card. I've had a rough month and it was a wonderful bright spot to receive a little happy mail!

Popular Posts