Happy World Card Making Day! I'm celebrating over at Simon Says Stamp and thought I'd share a bright happy card with these fun layering floral stamps. I downloaded THIS free printable to use as my sentiment, and paired it with some striped paper. I used Faded Lipstick Distress Ink and Green Galore SU! Ink with black for a unique look. I had to throw a doily in there. Easy peasy!
I'm linking up to SSS HERE. Can't wait to see what you're working on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
6 comments:
Happy WCMD too, Autumn! This is so striking ... the bold black and white is fabulous with the splash of colour in those lovely blooms and that pretty doily! Anita :)
That's a great printable! I love the addition of the doily!
So very pretty Autumn. I love the black and white stripe paper with the black board print. The doily is perfect with it.
love your gorgeous card!!! its so pretty
Gorgeous card! Love the blooms and the bold stripes!
So pretty, love the black and white with the pop of pink, very striking!!
Post a Comment