Aug 2, 2019

Prima Apricot Honey Georgia Blues and Havana


Hey friends!  This post is gonna be a doozy!  LOL!  I'm sharing the cards I've made over the last month in my almost weekly play dates with my crafty partner in crime @carolinasweetlee. 


This first set is from the Prima Marketing Georgia Blues Collection, mixed with Tim Holtz ephemera and dies and a gorgeous doily die from Crafter's Companion.



I am completely smitten with this paper collection!!!



And this group is from the Prima Apricot Honey Collection.  I've paired with Baseboard Frames and flower dies by Tim Holtz.


The green doily is by Stampin' Up!.


The green lace is by Crater's Companion and the white circle by Spellbinders.


The dies on this card are by Tim.


And here are the other cards I made with the Havana Collection.  They make me wish for an eternal summer...


I used offcast of die cuts by Tim Holtz and his tropical dies. 


It feels great to get some projects made and be inspired creatively again!  I'm happy to be blogging and am working on doing a blog refresh, so bare with me.  Thank you for your comments and support my friends.  Hugs, Autumn



I'm sharing with:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

My head is spinning from all that beauty! So nice to see your posts come up in my blog reader again!

sarascloset said...

Just WOOOW! So much to love! Someone lit a fire under you, girl! Each and everyone is more beautiful than the last, if that's at all possible! Especially love the blues! Loving all this eye candy! You've created more in the past month than I have all year! And we are the blessed ones to get to see them all! Hugs!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - so glad you have been able to craft with a friend during this stressful time Autumn - and absolutely fabulous results too.
Blessings
Maxine

Susan said...

Such beautiful cards! Love all the layers and the colors are gorgeous. I’m partial to the blue ones - love that paper collection.

Linda Manning Findley said...

Oh, Autumn, these are awesome ... I have missed seeing your beautiful creations ... thanks for feeding my mind!!!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Oh my goodness!! These cards are totally awesome!! So loving the colour combinations and the designs are out of this world!! Wow! Wow! Wow! hugs xx

Words and Pictures said...

These trios and pairs are so beautiful, Autumn. Funnily enough, I've surprised myself by loving the pink trio most! Perfect composition and delicious dimensional layering of all those pretty papers and elements... an absolute treat for the eyes, this post.
Alison x

Popular Posts