Aug 5, 2019

Wendy Vecchi Make Art Stamps and Ink by Ranger


Hi friends!  Today I am sharing a couple of cards with the new Wendy Vecchi stamps/stencil/die cut sets by Ranger Ink.  Wendy released four of these sets this year and I have had the privileged to play with each one.  I'm suddenly wondering why ALL stamp sets don't include a matching die and stencil set?!  


The exciting news is that six new colors of Wendy's Make Art Blendable Dye Ink Pads have just hit the market!  I have to say Pink Peony is a color I have long dreamed of and haven't found a match in any other pad.  It is my new favorite pad! 


But you know me, and how I love my grunge and greens and blues...  My first card incorporates all of the hues of green mixed with Potting Soil.  I used the Flower Pot stamp set some favorite dies/embossing folder.  Look at how beautifully the inks work with water...



Both of my cards use the layered color stamping technique I shared on THIS video on Instagram.  Find me at @sewpaperpaint.  The second card features the Flowers Say It All stamp set. 


Here's a closeup of how the layered color stamping technique looks.  It's truly SO much fun and I hope you will try it.  Thanks for visiting friends!  Hugs, Autumn


I'm sharing with: 

Did you know you can take a FREE class with Wendy Vecchi?!

http://shrsl.com/1qm40

*AD*  Sales from these links will generate a small commission for my time.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome cards, Autumn! I know I've said it before, but it's true - "You are a master artist!" I love all the extra touches you add -- cardboard, splatters, raffia etc. You never fail to inspire me!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving how you have stamped and re-stamped and made these awesome images 'yours' - fabulous cards so stunningly coloured and some awesome texture going on there too!!
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

OMG these are gorgeous!

Helen Gullett said...

WOW Autumn... they are inspiring, beautiful, and amazing projects. I love the colors, textures, and designs.

Words and Pictures said...

I'm so out of the blogging loop that I hadn't even realised you were posting regularly again at the moment - so lovely to see you here, and hope you're doing okay.

I love these two cards - blue/green/kraft is always going to win my heart too. I particularly love the second one... and clearly great minds were thinking alike (and posting on the same day!) with blue/green/kraft + sequins! Off to catch up with some more of your beautiful work.
Alison x

Betty4 said...

Such a beautiful creation! I agree with you. These sets are so much fun, everything you need to create in one package.

sarascloset said...

Oh, my, these are some yummy cards! I love, love, love, LOVE that first succulent card with those greens and earthy browns- did I say I love this?! Oh, you have sold me on that set--must have! And the blue one with that gorgeous flower! Just wow! You have really blown me away with your artwork this evening my friend! Thank you for making my day! big hugs!

Popular Posts