Jun 22, 2015

Chose Life Three-Fold Tag Holder Mini

tag 1

This mini album design was inspired by a Heidi Swapp project found HERE.  To create Heidi's Four-Fold Mini follow these directions:

Cut a sheet of scrapbook paper or cardstock to  7 ½”  x  12”.

Score at  5”  along the  7 ½”  side. 

Fold the  2 ½”  piece up to create the pockets.  Burnish well.

Open and score at  3”,  6”,  and  9”  along the  12”  side.  Accordion fold with the front panel having a pocket.  Burnish well.  If desired, snip the corners off of the top of the folded panel to make the panels resemble tags.  Before securing the side pocket edges closed, make sure to attach ribbons for closure.

tag 2

I modified the design to create a Three-Fold Mini with larger sections.  This makes a great little gift for artsy friends!  Here's how to create the Three-Fold Mini:

Cut a sheet of scrapbook paper or cardstock to  9”  x  12”.

Score at  6”  along the  9”  side. 

Fold the  3”  piece up to create the pockets.  Burnish well.


Open and score at  4”,  and  8”  along the  12”  side.  Accordion fold with the front panel having a pocket.  Burnish well.  If desired, snip the corners off of the top of the folded panel to make the panels resemble tags.  Before securing the side pocket edges closed, make sure to attach ribbons for closure.

tag 3

I used Tim Holtz Wildflower paper for this mini.  The cover is embellished with one of my gessoed flowers.  I promise a tutorial is coming soon.

tag 4

Tag detail.  I journaled over this stamp some favorite scripture to remind me to let go of what was and become who God wants me to be.  Choose life!  I thought it ironic that these stamps played on my theme so well.

tag 5

Thanks so much for looking!  May God bless you as you seek Him.  And may He bless the Charleston community with grace and love in light of the recent tragedy.  

tag 6

I have made several other of these minis and will be sharing those with you soon!  Check back!

2 comments:

Linda Manning Findley said...

cool I am making one of these ....... thanks for sharing

SewPaperPaint said...

Can't wait to see, Linda! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts