I'm linking up this red poppies card to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog HERE.
These cards were stamped with Donna Downey's poppy stamps in red chalk ink, best ink ever! I layered them onto Prima's Stationers Desk papers with my favorite paper ribbon technique and a bit of polka dot washi tape. These cards were a breeze to whip out and I really loved working with this paper line. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...

1 comment:
(Would you kindly delete my first comment?) I love your combination of stamping and these fun design papers! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!
Post a Comment