I am so thankful that God's love flows to the lowest valley. My journal pages often reflect song lyrics that are speaking to me.
This page uses layers of paint, book pages, hymnal pages, and stamping, along with journaling.
Highlighting pages of the hymn.
Stamping mixed with washi tape for layers.
Old labels. Flower scribble stamp by Stampington and lace stamp by Penny Black. Not sure who made the dandelion stamp...
I can't tell you enough how much I love using these file folders for journal pages! Still haven't decided how I will bind them, but for now love the flexibility of working on them flat. Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
No comments:
Post a Comment