Wanted to leave you with my journal pages for the Documented Life Project this weekend. This is one of my favorite pages so far.
Layers of paint, stickers, & papers mixed with journaling.
I love repetitive scallops and circles in just about anything!
And am currently obsessed with arrows. These old rub ons found a new home.
More stickers and a favorite line of a sont.
Finding purpose and searching for guidance.
Love using gesso over favorite colors to lighten and blend a page. Thanks for looking today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Today I am sharing another spread from my cardboard junk journal. I am having so much fun getting messy these days. Here I used layer...
-
Welcome to the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! I am so looking forward to spending a week hopping around to all of your blogs for inspira...
-
I'm sharing this layered, mixed media style coffee card on the Tutti Designs blog today. You can create cards for any occasion with...
1 comment:
super colors ... great looking
Post a Comment