Mar 18, 2023

Studio Light Grungy Hearts Mask Cards

 


Hi friends!  I've been playing with the new Grungy Hearts Mask (SL-GR-MASK180) by Studio Light and pulled out my Dina Wakely Gloss Sprays for a change.  I used Marine and Eggplant over the mask and die cut the panel with the Christmas Grunge Collection cutting dies.  I just love this die set for the cool border.  I overstamped my panel with the Text Background stamp (SL-ES-STAMP369), embossed in white.  I cut hearts from the Handbag Pillow Box die set (SL-ES-CD498) to add layers to my work.  The butterfly wings are from the Butterflies Grunge stamp set (SL-GR-STAMP399) and the sentiment is from the new Sunshine sentiment stamp set (SL-ES-STAMP387).  



While I had the Grungy Hearts Mask sprayed down from my first panel, I decided to make a monoprint from the remaining ink.  I gave it a spritz of water and pressed firmly onto a second panel, with a scrap paper over it to soak up any bleeding.  I then stamped the edges of this panel with the Dots Background Stamp (SL-ES-STAMP370) and sponged the edges with Uncharted Mariner Distress Ink.  I inked another die cut heart from the Pillow Box dies with the same ink and then cut the new Numbers & Flowers Cutting Dies (SL-GR-CD503), spraying with more Gloss Spray.  I finished with adhesive pearls by JMA and sentiments from the new Stickers pad (SL-ES-STIC06).  I hope these cards have given you some ideas for playing with your stencils and you'll check out this fab new Grungy Hearts Mask!  xx, Autumn


Studio Light Stamps, Stencils & Cutting Dies








3 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Another beautiful card with lovely colours. Hugs Mrs A.

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing work Autumn - love both these cards :)
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

Love the numbers!

Popular Posts