Jun 29, 2015

Birds Three Fold Tag Holder Mini

Mini 1

I created this little three fold mini album while while visiting with my friend from Texas last weekend.  We wanted a simple and fun little project to do with a group of girls and this is definitely a stress-free little project.  I posted my first three-fold mini album HERE with the full tutorial.  A big shout-out to our friend Nancy for having us girls in her home!  Thanks Nancy!  It was wonderful!

MMMC Link

I'm entering in the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge blog HERE.  I chose theme #10, Birds of a Feather.  This theme reminded me of my group of artsy friends that have stayed close no matter how far apart we are in the world.  It also was an opportunity to use some favorite bird stamps.

Mini2

The base is made from Authentique textured 2-sided scrapbook paper.  I just love the leaf print on this sheet!  The bird on the left is by Character Constructions and the bird on the right by Dina Wakely for Ranger.  The butterfly die is by Sizzix.

Mini3

 Flower closeup.  Gessoed flower using Tattered Florals and Aged Mahogany Distress Ink.

Mini4

Here's a closeup with the tags removed.

Mini5

I love this girl, I think she's by Paperbag Studios.  Sweet little pouty face!

Mini6

Use this birds on a wire stamp all the time.  

Mini7

Create the world you want to see.  Can you see that awesome little key brad on the right?

Mini8

 All of the tag inserts...

Mini 9

I just adore stamping these birds on book pages.

Mini 10

The punch at the bottom is by Martha Stewart.  That's a rub on in the middle.

Mini 11

I just got these new Tim Holtz dies and am loving them!

Mini 12

All the pretty tags in a row...

Mini 13

And there you have it!  Wish me luck, as this is my first submission to MMMC.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

this is really cool and there's so much to look at! what a fabulous piece. congrats on your first MMMC submissions! glad to have you playing along! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge and celebrating our first birthday!!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com

Unknown said...

Absolutely Amazing!! There are so many details - the stamping, the embellishments and the FLOWER! Love it! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Lynn K said...

Awesome project! Love all the details and all the elements you added! Thanks for helping us celebrate with this month's challenge!
www.lynnkopas.blogspot.com

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful!!! I love the way you put this together with all those gorgeous stamped images and embellishments! The flowers look amazing!! Thanks so much for adding this to our challenge at Mixed Media Monthly!!

Nancy Briges said...

I really enjoyed making these when you were at my house! I think that I will use mine as a card for someone special!

Melanie said...

Great project! Thanks for entering! Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenege!

Popular Posts