Jan 1, 2023

Happy New Year Cards with Studio Light


Hello friends and happy New Year!  I'm so excited today to share some very happy news with you.  I've officially joined the Studio Light design team!  Studio Light is a stamp and die manufacturer based in the Netherlands.  I'm thrilled to begin sharing my creations with their amazing product range.  I will primarily be sharing on Instagram, so make sure to follow me at @sewpaperpaint for all the latest and follow @studiolight_nl for my other teamies' makes and product release info.  


For today's card I did some gold embossing on black with the Cheers (BL-ES-STAMP353) and watercolored with my Radiant Pearls pearlescent watercolors.  I splashed the excess around the black panel for a confetti look and added Studio Light silver and gold pearls.  This fun stamp collection features lots of really cute designs for winter cardmaking.  



I used the Essential Cutting Dies (SL-ES-CD443) to cut my layers and embossed the background using the Dots and Stains Mask (SL-GR-MASK157).  I finished by stamping a sentiment from the Bubbly stamp set (BL-ES-STAMP356) with Staz-On onto a scored acetate strip (using leftover die cut packaging).  I really like this floating sentiment!  



My next card was really fun to make.  I used the Champagne stamp from the same collection (BL-ES-STAMP350) and stamped it repeatedly along the top of the card, then colored the images with brush markers.  


The fun part was splattering a zillion splatters to resemble the spray!  I used mica sprays in silver, gold and bronze for this.  I dried between colors so they didn't mix too much.  It was really fun and I hope you'll give it a try one day!  


We had a wonderful Christmas and early in December celebrated Sydney's 4 year Cancerversary.  We praise God daily that our sweet girl is cancer free!  I've just completed a huge studio switch-up and hope to share my art room photos with you soon!  I'm looking forward to a more peaceful, creative 2023 and hope the same for each of you.  Hugs, Autumn



3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards. Thank God that your daughter is cancer free. Happy 2003 to you and yours! Hugs, Valerie

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Autumn - I did see it on IG. Congratulations on making the team for Studio Light - it looks as though they have some wonderful product.
Happy New Year
Blessings
Maxine

Gloria L said...

So happy for you and Sydney!

Popular Posts