Jan 19, 2023

Studio Light Valentine Heart Stamps Cards

 

Hello lovelies!  I'm sharing a new group of cards I made with gorgeous stamps and papers by Studio Light.  For my first card, I used the Candy Jar stamp (BL-ES-STAMP351).  I colored the image with the new Studio Light brush markers and fussy cut the jar.


I used the Card Passe Partout Rectangle cutting dies (SL-ES-CD447) to cut the layers.  The center panel comes from the gorgeous Love Ultimate Scrap Collection (SL-USC-PS18).  I added a folded doily, some loopy twine and a stamped sentiment from the Bubbly stamp set (BL-ES-STAMP356).  I was so pleased with the colors on this card!  I finished with some Studio Light adhesive pearls.  


I wanted to use the stamp in a completely different way, so I did some colored pencil work using my Prismacolors on kraft.  For these layers, I used the Card Passe Partout Square cutting dies (SL-ES-CD446).  I used the same sentiment stamp and added some white highlights with a Uniball.  It's been ages since I used my colored pencils and I really enjoyed it, though I'm a little rusty...  :)



My next card features the gorgeous new Flying Hearts stamp (BL-ES-STAMP349).  Again, I used the new Studio Light brush markers to color and layered with the Card Passe Partout Rectangle cutting dies (SL-ES-CD447) and the Love Ultimate Scrap Collection (SL-USC-PS18).



I went in a shabby chic direction with my final card and focused on using the imagery in the Love Ultimate Scrap Collection.  I cut my elements using the Slim Passe Partout Oval cutting dies (SL-ES-CD445).  Isn't the cage a beautiful image?!  


I embossed the "love" sentiment from the Bubbly stamp set (BL-ES-STAMP356) onto a black strip to add contrast and added some of Studio Light's adhesive pearls, along with a torn piece of paper doily, of which I made a crunched ribbon.  I hope you've enjoyed these cards today and are inspired to create some Valentine cards of your own.  xx, Autumn


Studio Light Products Used:






3 comments:

Cyndi Landrigan said...

Beautiful cards! I love that you are so versatile! Thanks for sharing with us!

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing selection of cards Autumn - love them, especially the pencil coloured image on the second card.
Blessings
Maxine

Connie Mercer said...

Stunning!! Had to come see. Beautiful. You are so gifted.

Popular Posts