Feb 25, 2023

New Llama Studio Light Mixed Media Pad Cards

 

Hi everyone!  Today I have some really fun layered boho cards to share with you featuring the gorgeous new Llama Mixed Media Pad (SL-ES-MPP20) by Studio Light.  I fell in love with this awesome pad and had such fun creating with it.  I sat down and did all of my fussy cutting while watching TV.  Then I was able to lay out all of the elements into collage bundles and make a batch of cards in one sitting.  


The Mixed Media Pads come with printed vellum, which is so cool!  This pad had vellum sentiments and I enjoyed using those with my Tiny Attacher stapler, letting the backgrounds show through.  On this card, I embossed the gorgeous new Text Background stamp (SL-ES-STAMP369) in gold over one of the heavyweight papers in the pad and finished the collage with a faux leaf, some crocheted lace, a paper doily and metallic adhesive pearls by JMA for Studio Light.  



I added some stitching to each card and on this second one I added one of the new Sticker Pad sentiments (SL-ES-STIC06).  I used my ink blending brush to grunge up the sticker a bit to blend in with the background more.  I also added a cloth doily and some torn hymnal page from my stash.  



I finished all of my cards by adding a watery splash of Tea Stain Distress Ink.  I really love the softness and colors in this pad!  This final vellum sentiment is so fabulous and I enjoyed using my stitches to secure it to the card.  And those llamas, how cute!  I really hope all of you llama lovers will check out this MM Pad and these cards have made you smile today.  xx, Autumn



New products from Studio Light:



1 comment:

Gloria L said...

Such lovely, subtle colors!

Popular Posts